Medical Department - Blood Vessels
• Varicose veins treatment by injection, laser and radiofrequency.
• treatment of poor circulation in the brain, upper limbs, lower limbs, abdominal organs and aorta without surgery using balloon dilation and stents.
• vascular injuries after any trauma.
• thrombosis and embolism in arteries and veins by surgery and without surgery.
• insertion of IVC filter to stop escape of thrombosis from deep veins to lung and sudden death.
• help renal failure patients to proper dialysis by making vascular shunts and perm Cath.
• Dealing with the diabetic foot and its complications.
The most prominent and distinctive devices used:
• Most recent intervention Cath lab in the world.
• Most recent 4D colored Ultra sound.
• fully occupied tools of catheters, Balloon, and Stents.